Gulguluthikthaka Gritham AVP
Uses and Benefits:
1) It is widely used as medicine and also in a preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of deep-seated ulcers and abscesses, sinus, asthma, rhinitis, cough and cold, cardiac diseases and gout.
2) It is useful in cooling the inflamed part of the body, mostly due to aggravated Pitta.
3) Conditions such as psoriasis and arthritis have traditionally been treated with this ghritam.
4) Improves digestion.
5) Purifies the blood from toxins.
6) It is also used in the form of Anuvasana Basti in cases of Vata dominant skin disorders.
7) It is also beneficial in skin disorders of Vata and Kapha predominance.
8) It is more efficacious in vatashonita wounds.