Vilwadi Lehyam AVP
Vilwadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic medicine used for a variety of stomach-related complaints like vomiting, nausea, low digestion power etc. It is a special medicine contributed by the Kerala Ayurveda tradition. It is available in the form of herbal jam/paste. This is also known as Bilwadi Leha, Bilwadi lehyam, Bilvadi Leham, Vilwadi leham etc.
Vilwadi Lehyam uses:
- Nausea, vomiting, low digestion power, anorexia, grahani, asthma.
Doctors also prescribe this for the treatment of :
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Associated with diarrhoea (IBS-D)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Passing of mucous along with stools
Doctors also use this for the treatment of
- Gastro oesophagal reflux disease – GERD
- H Pylori infection, erosive gastritis, heartburn, acid reflux.
- Asthma, cold, cough – due to the presence of spices like ginger, cumin, black pepper and long pepper fruits.